Tired of struggling in your service business?
Frustrated by just a trickle of clients?
Do you work hard but are not getting the financial rewards you desire?
Register For Your Assessment Today:
During this private session we will:
- Discuss your business goals and objectives.
- Analyze where your business is now and where you want it to be.
- Identify what is working.
- Uncover gaps and pinpoint specific areas of opportunity.
- Reveal hidden challenges and obstacles sabotaging your success.
- Create a high level action plan to reach your goal
- Decide if any of the coaching programs or classes at the Center for Guilt-Free Success or working with a Business & Marketing Coach is right for you.
Please note that we don’t “fix the problem” in this meeting, rather we identify the real problems as well as the solution(s). Some fixes are easy, but most will take time, attention, and effort to get on track.
This session is ideal for the woman business owner or entrepreneurs who:
- owns her own business, particularly serviced based businesses (accountant, chiropractor, attorney, interior designer, massage therapist, graphic designers, writer, personal chef, etc.)
- is looking for community & support
- is 100% responsible for their marketing or at least the strategy of it
- desires greater profitability and is ready to make marketing a habit!
- feels overwhelmed by her options and unsure of what to do next
- passionately desires to make the world a better place through their services, product, information, or experience
One private meeting by phone or at your office*
How does it work?
First, you may purchase your assessment below or call the office at 847-701-4739 to book your time. Once we schedule our meeting date and time, you will receive a confirmation email with a list of questions to answer before our meeting. These questions are essential for your preparation. Why do YOU need to be prepared? Because you want to get the most from your meeting, and advance preparation is the best way to insure that you get all the value that can be packed into your meeting.
Your private meeting scheduled at our mutual convenience.
Can this meeting be recorded?
Yes, you have the option of having our phone meetings recorded, and receiving a link to download an MP3 of our time. Although I don’t record meetings in your office, you are welcome to use an audio recording device of your own.
$97 – which if we decide to work together beyond this session will be totally applicable towards whatever program you choose, even if it is only another one-time session.
*additional travel fees may apply