We Offer Three Different Networking Training Classes for Small Business Owners
Networking for Newbies is a networking skills building class for small business owners who want to learn the secrets of effective business networking in a fun and fast-paced workshop, including:
* When and where to network for business
* How to show up with confidence, even if you don’t know a soul there
* The 3 worst networking mistakes–and how to avoid them
Friday, August 18, 2017 [In-Person] | register here
VIP registration includes a copy of Victoria’s How to Create a Killer Elevator Speech ebook, with a powerful and unique introduction process outlined step-by-step.
Learn exactly how to introduce yourself effectively to make a great impression, plus:
* How to introduce yourself to anyone, any where, any time
* How to magnetize attention when you introduce yourself
* Create a great networking introduction for yourself
Friday, October 20, 2017 [In-Person] | more details here
VIP registration includes a copy of Marketing Strategies that Really Work! co-authored by Veronika Noize, The Marketing Coach. Within it Veronika outlines her unique and powerful personal networking system strategy.
Super Powered Networking [Intermediate Level Networking Training]
Learn how to power up your networking and be the most appreciated person in the room with:
* a powerful strategy for boosting referrals
* connecting with influential partners
* becoming a known expert in your field
Friday, December 15, 2017 [In-Person] | register here
VIP registration includes a copy of Victoria’s book Plans to Prosper: Strategies, Systems & Tools for Small Business Marketing Success. This marketing book includes her unique marketing system outlined step-by-step.
Have a ticket? Please note that some tickets have alternate titles for the networking classes: Business Networking Workshop or Advanced Networking Strategies Workshop. Those tickets are valid for any of the above workshops! Ticket holders: Please call 847-701-4739 to register in advance because these workshops frequently fill, and there is usually only limited seating for unregistered walk-ins. Thank you!
Ctr4GFSuccess Training Reviews